4800 Teague Ave
Clovis, CA 93619
Saturday Only @ 11am
4800 Teague Avenue | Clovis, Ca (@ Sunnyside Ave)
- Auction will begin at @ 11:10 am
- Preview & Bidder Registration Begins @ 9am
- Pick up is Saturday till 6pm
- Sunday 9am to 4pm
- Other days by appointment, if necessary.
for more upcoming sales visit: www.leftovertreasures.com
Please review all information on this page.
We invite you to come on out to our In Person/Live Auction on December 17th, 2022. This is an amazing event that will feature tractors, antique Ford trucks, equipment trailers, tools, antiques, antique farm equipment, RVs, Heavy Equipment and much more.
Please take your time in reviewing all information about this event.
Auction will take place in person only. We will be providing Covered Seating with a catalog and a 80 inch TV monitor so you can see all the items we are selling live.
Also you will be able to view auction lots on your cell phone or internet device during the auction.
In person preview begins at 9am. This is where you can test and inspect before you bid / register for the auction. Auction will begin at 11am.
In Person Absentee bidding will cease by 9:30 am. Absentee Bidding by phone @ 559-691-6100 (Certain Restrictions Apply). The auctioneer will bid on your behalf to an amount you set.
$2.50 minimum bid for numbered lots. Lots added in during the auction are subject to a $10 minimum bid. (also known as “x-lots)
AUCTIONEER SELLS 90 to 100 lots per hour.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION LOT LISTING (coming soon)
200-300 LOTS! Auction will end by & 3-4pm.
Item Checkout Policy and Procedure:
- You may check out (pay your invoice) as soon are you are done bidding! Auction Attendant Required During Auction Only. (This Prevents “Missing Lots”)
- Moving assistance will not be available until auction is ended. Hand Trucks and moving equipment will be provided.
- All small items & furniture must be removed by August 22nd
- We are not responsible for missing lots, or items left behind.
- ALL WINNING BIDS MUST BE PAID BY SAT. 3PM!
- Location will close by 6pm on Saturday.
COMPLIMENTARY FOOD AND DRINKS WILL BE PROVIDED.
Portable restrooms will be available.
Bring boxes to load your items.
Bring help to load your items.
Bring your own equipment to load your items
All small items must be removed by Saturday 6pm. (we are not responsible for lost, damaged, stolen lots)
V Lots to sell @ 1pm Sat: Equipment, Vehicles, Tractors, implements. 47 Lots
All equipment has not operated or run in 10 years. Sold AS IS.
- Massey Ferguson Work Bull 202
- BUSH HOG RD6 Rotary Mower
- Massey Ferguson 30B – Industrial tractor. Loader/Scraper included.
- ONLY 54 HOURS!!! WOW
- 7ft x 20ft Equipment Trailer, 3 Axle. with bill of sale only. Farm transport trailer.
- 1966 Ford 100 Pick up truck. non running, with original title
- 6 CYL, 240 ENGINE, 1/2 TON
- odometer reads: 55766
- LP # ?
- VIN: F10AD802970
- 1985 Ford F250 XL, non running, sold with title
- non op since 2021
- Odometer Reads: 64728
- VIN: 1FTFF25NXFPB28741
- LP # 2P51517
- John Deere 1020 Tractor, non running. tires in good shape
- 4021 hours
- 1973 HORSE TRAILER 5x6x5 Single Axle
- sold with original title
- LP #: BK4521
- VIN: DR273183T
- Cement Mixer Trailer
- Vintage Log Splitter on single axle trailer
- 1963 Ford F100 Truck with service box. non running. sold with original title. NON OP 2021
- Odometer reads: 55959
- LP #: n56722
- VIN: P35JH440423
- Bush Hog PTO Agar
- Fire Stone 13.6-38 Tractor Tires. Usable Condition
- 6.5 x 6.5 x 5ft tall Service trailer. Single Axle. sold with title
- LP #: 1ET6563
- Large Blue Cultivator
- Jaeger Diesel Air Compressor Trailer
- 1996 – 2 axle 6.5 x 13ft equipment trailer. sold with bill of sale
- License # 1FM9777
- VIN: CA720045
- 1980 GALION Smooth Drum Compactor
- Model S4-6A WD
- Serial 59797
- Hours Unknown
- 1940s Farmall Tractor B
- John Deere Scotts 16hp, 42 inch yard tractor
- Truck box trailer. sold with bill of sale
- box scraper
- Antique John Deere Tractor. unknown model
- 1991 Flair RV. non running, sold with bill of sale, copy of original title available.
- VIN: 1FCKE33G2LHB47253
- LP: 5KUW128
- Mileage 53493
- 1977 Pace Arrow RV. Non Running, Bill of Sale only.
- Mileage: 97710
- LP #: 377RQD
- Antique Planters. Horse Drawn
- horse drawn planter
- horse drawn planter
- 7 chank plow
- tandem axel disc
- horse drawn hay rake
- iron wheel vineyard wagon
- antique horse drawn manure spreader
- antique spring tooth cultivator
- antique iron wheel vineyard wagon
- antique iron wheel water wagon, horse drawn
- jump trailer, tilt bed, Bill of Sale Only
- 3 point V Ditcher
- a frame hoist 1 1/2 hand hoist
- 14ft a frame hoist yale 1 tone
- jaeger air plus towable air compressor
- off set drag disc
- 3 point box scraper
- 3 point wheeled springtooth cultivator
- 3 point rotating (terrace) blade scraper,
- 3 point pto agar by bush hog
- antique horse drawn partial ripper
- 3 point brush fork
- antique iron wheel, horse drawn, vineyard wagon
11 am Auction Inventory: 230 lots
- Conoco Super Motor Oil Sign
- Slow Sign, one way sign
- Galvanized buckets
- large assortment of cast iron
- iron hanging lamps
- antique tractor seats
- Ridgid air compressor
- antique glass water bottles
- shovels, yard tools
- antique cm puller
- vintage ammo boxes, us military fuel cans
- reel to reels
- cyclone 1/2 ton model m
- whirlpool hydromassage spa. still in the box
- till star 5hp tiller
- powermatic 10inch artisan saw
- guardian service ware
- antique push mowers, wheelbarrows, ladders
- ford tailgate
- ohio forge 5 inch bench vise
- jacobsen tiller
- wire fencing, fence posts, water tanks
- scraper blades
- razor wire, barbed wire reels
- antique farm iron decor
- metal wagon wheels
- antique horse drawn plows
- large propane tanks
- antique railroad nails
- corral gates and fencing
- irrigation lines
- bishman tire changer
- chain link fencing
- disc blades
- oil pump
- steel cables
- huge piles of scrap metal
- antique wooden wheels, Cadillac emblem
- several cement benches
- redwood posts
- john beam signature series tire machine
- ditch witch
- complete ac unit. great for scrap
- fuel cans
- used tires, rims
- antique cast aluminum gate
- vintage coors kegs
- new quarts of unused oil
- antique hobart mixer
- antique milk cans
- and much more!
CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE AUCTION LOT INVENTORY. available dec 15th
We accept: Cash and all Major Credit/Debit Cards. NO CHECKS!
Buyers Premium is (15%) Added to all winning bids
5% DISCOUNT FOR CASH
All purchases subject to local sales tax All Sales are final. No returns, No refunds allowed. Please inspect and test prior to purchasing.
Farm Tax (must have certificate)
Re-Sellers (must have certificate)
Leftover Treasures, Its Clients, Realtors, Brokers & Associates: Hereby hold no responsibility for lost/stolen property or personal injury. By entering/participating in this event/property is at your own risk.
Subscribe to our YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook for sale updates.