Saturday Only @ 12pm Noon
12746 E. Jefferson | Del Rey, Ca 93616 (Academy & American Ave.)
- Auction Begins @ 12 pm
- Preview & Bidder Registration Begins @ 9am
for more upcoming sales visit: www.leftovertreasures.com
THERE IS A TON OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE. Please read and comprehend all information.
A great and unique auction this Saturday in Del Rey, Ca. Over 300 lots in the regular auction, many items to “add in” along the auction. Plus we will have empty tables for custom lots built, BY YOU, The bidders. Between 9am and 11am. All custom lots are subject to $10 minimum bid. All custom built lots will sell at the end of the regular auction.
We will have designated piles that you may rummage through to build these custom lots. If there’s an item within a lot already tagged by a lot number. That item is subject to Leftover Treasures Staff Approval. REMEMBER! Custom Lots are subject to a minimum $10 bid.
In person preview begins at 9am. This is where you can test and inspect before you bid / register for the auction. Auction will begin at 12pm.
In Person Absentee bidding will cease by 11:45am. Absentee Bidding by phone @ 559-691-6100 (Certain Restrictions Apply). The auctioneer will bid on your behalf to an amount you set.
THERE ARE NO RESERVES. No minimum bids for numbered lots. Lots added in during the auction are subject to a $10 minimum bid. (also know as “x-lots)
Example. Lets say Lot 231: Contents of shelf.
Will sell at no reserve. BUT, If there’s an item within that lot, you want the auctioneer to sell separately or independently, that item pulled from that lot, will be subject to a $10 minimum bid.
AUCTIONEER SELLS 125 to 160 lots per hour.
OVER 300 LOTS! Auction will end by & 4pm.
Item Checkout Policy and Procedure:
- You may check out (pay your invoice) as soon are you are done bidding!
- Your items may not be removed, until the auction is completed. Our clerk will gather your items when your paid invoice is presented.
- We do this to ensure your items are not tampered with OR go missing…
- All vehicles and equipment must be removed by March 10th.
- We are not responsible for missing lots, or items left behind.
- Provide your own pick up arrangements. There is no forklift or tractor.
- ALL WINNING BIDS MUST BY PAID BY 4PM!
- Wire Transfers Accepted Through Our Wells Fargo Bank.
- NO Checks will be accepted.
- All Major Credit/Debit are accepted.
- Cash Payments Accepted.
Vehicles & Equipment:
All vehicles and equipment are considered “Abandoned Property”. There is no paperwork of any kind for any of the vehicles/equipment on this property. All vehicles/equipment will be sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. However, our company will provide you with a bill of sale with a statement of facts. (if requested). YOU will be required to fill out all info pertaining to your purchase. We will provide the document(s) for you to fill out.
All vehicles have NO KEYS. There running conditions are all unknown.
- 1960’s Willy’s Jeep
- Box scrapers
- spring tooths
- ford tractors
- 1970’s Firebird
- over a dozen bin trailers
- 24 ft farm equipment trailers
- 1950’s ford, chevy flatbed trucks
- 1950’s and 1960’s Ford, Chevy auto body parts
- Air O Fan Towable Sprayer
- Portable Restroom
- Aluminum Camper Shell
- Tons and tons of scrap iron, wire, brass, car batteries
- Antique Farm Sprinkler
- 1950’s Ford Sedan w/ Suicide Doors
- Fuel tanks, water tanks, air tanks
- Air compressors
- Single axle farm trailers
- 1950’s Chevy grill and fenders
- Antique 7up Cooler
- Antique Wagon Wheels
- Ford Tempo
- Dodge Ram V8 w/ camper shell
- 1956 Mercury w/ suicide doors
- Dodge Minivan
- El Dorado Forklift
- Very Large metal bins
- Metal vineyard bins
- swamp coolers
- toyota pick up
- 1950’s Chevy Flatbed
- Ford F-7 Flatbed trailer
- Ford Ranger F-100
- Chevy Caprice
- Ford 700 Big Job Flatbed
- Antique horse drawn plow
- Ford Deluxe 8
- Lincoln Town Car
- 1984 Ford F150 XL
- Scrap AC Units
- Honda Bike Frames
- delcraft aluminum boat
- 1963 Chevy Flatbed
- Yale Forklift
- Ford Custom Long Bed
- SR75 Mower
- 2 Antique Shop Lamps
- Oxy Acy Tanks
- Air compressors
- radio flyer wagons
- antique metal toy cars
- antique hand trucks
- cutting torches
- welding rods
- westinghouse air compressor
- Forney Arc Welder
- Hobby Arc 119
- Large Clamps
- Various Lots of Carburetors
- Antique scales
- napa displays
- Edelbrock engine w/ stand
- elephant 1.5 ton hoist
- rheem furnace
- echlin display stand
- pipe wrenches, tool chests
- bolt cutters
- small anvil
- 1 inch drive socket sets
- antique tap and dye sets
- Valve Face Grinding Machine
- Drill Press, Bench Vises
- Unbalance by Stuart Warner
- and much more! Also check out the complete auction inventory on our website via printable .pdf
We accept: Cash and all Major Credit/Debit Cards.
Buyers Premium is (15% for Credit/Debit) Or (10% for CASH Payment)
All purchases subject to sales tax 7.98% All Sales are final. No returns, No refunds allowed. Please inspect and test prior to purchasing.
Leftover Treasures, Its Clients, Realtors, Brokers & Associates: Hereby hold no responsibility for lost/stolen property or personal injury. By entering/participating in this event/property is at your own risk.