740 E. Wood Duck Circle | Fresno, Ca 93730 (Near Friant & Fort Washington)
Look for “Estate Sale” street signs. Please do not park in front of Driveways or Mailboxes.
- Friday Hours are: 11am to 5pm
- Entry Numbers will be given out @ 10 am. (“Entry Numbers” Save your place in line @ 11am)
- Entry Numbers allow for a controlled flow of entry into the residence. All participants will permitted into residence in a single file line. Those without Entry Numbers, will be allowed in, once everyone who obtained a entry number from 10am to 10:50am, gets in first.
for more upcoming sales visit: www.leftovertreasures.com
A nice one day sale for this friday. Please review all information and photos.
ALL MUST BE SOLD!
Re-Sellers are welcomed. If you don’t let us know your best offer? Then we won’t know!
Contents to be sold for the Estate Sale: Saturday, Sunday. 11am to 5pm
- 3 Rare Prints of: Listening to murmurings among pines by Ma Lin (sung dynasty)
- Grass flowers and wild birds by Lu Chi (Ming Dynasty)
- Pine Tree Pavilion by Lin Sung
- Original Oil Painting by Nancy T. Van Ness
- Early American Reproduction Desk
- Lexington Bookcase
- 2 Twin Beds
- Vintage womens clothing. kimonos
- Original Signed art by Wayne Sessions
- Hekman Dressers
- We will be selling the curtains
- Lamps, Accent furniture
- Chair Sets
- Podium. Solid wood Furniture
- Books, waterford crystal
- wicker decor
- stainless cookware
- sm kitchen appliances
- wooden ping pong table
- vintage folding chairs
- ski equipment
- bug spray and household products
- philco stereo
- board games
- and much more!
We accept: Cash and all Major Credit/Debit Cards (3% Fee)
All purchases subject to sales tax 7.975%
All Sales are final. No returns, No refunds allowed. Please inspect and test prior to purchasing.
Delivery is Available. 5 Mile Radius. $20 to $40 for Driveway or Garage Drop off.