408 E. Kings Street | Avenal, Ca 93204 (@ Skyline Blvd. & 4th)
- Saturday Preview Hours are: 8 am to 10am
- Auction Begins @ 10am
for more upcoming sales visit: www.leftovertreasures.com
Take a short 1 hour drive to Avenal, Ca.
Here we will be auctioning off the contents of this Historic Avenal Landmark.
Only 350 Lots in total. About a 4 Hour Auction.
Home is filled with tons of collectibles, antiques, bar items, vintage/antique glass, Vintage/antique stereo equipment, jewelry and a vast collection Mid Century Cookie Jars from: McCoy, California Pottery and others.
All items are to be sold @ NO Reserve!
Contents to be auctioned off:
- Boat and Trailer
- Antique Teeter Totter
- Several Collections of Bottles and Insulators
- Various Appliances: Freezers, Refrigerators
- Scrap Aluminum and Metal
- Antique Medical Transport Tables
- Vast collections of Dolls, Barbies and other toys
- Free Standing Chicken coups
- Swing Sets
- Power Tool: Saws, Chain Saws, Drills, etc
- Antique Footed bath tub
- Various Shelving
- Antique Cookware
- Antique Washer
- Hand Carved Indian Head
- Several Antique singer Sewing Machines
- China Hutches, Curio Cabinets, Buffets, Sideboards
- Dining Tables, Dresser from various era’s
- Vintage pyrex, Fireking, and more
- Large Collection of Mid Century Cookie Jars
- Royal typewritter and Sterling Corona Typewritters
- Antique Trunks
- Antique books
- Antique Upright Pianos
- and much more!
We accept: Cash and all Major Credit Cards
Buyers Premium is 13% with a 3% Discount for cash.
All purchases subject to sales tax 7.25% All Sales are final. No returns, No refunds allowed. Please inspect and test prior to purchasing.
Delivery is Available. 5 Mile Radius. $20 to $40 for Driveway or Garage Drop off.